The attorneys at Clark Law and Associates, LLC handle defective products claims, including defective product claims and food claims.
If you were a sufferer of your defective product for you to do the following:
- Call Clark Law and Associates, LLC at (503) 238-1010 for the free initial consultation. If an attorney will not answer the device, an authorized assistant will take down your initial information as well as an attorney is certain to get back usually within 24 hours.
- Keep all records associated with a purchase
- Take photos with the defective product as well as your injuries
- Notify the individual that sold you the product as well as the manufacturer that you simply were injured
- Document your injuries by seeking prompt medical attention
- Keep track of any lost income or wages
- Write instructions and have Clark Law and Associates, LLC write instructions for you requesting the entity accountable for the defective product to preserve evidence
- Preserve all evidence and document the way any evidence has been transported.
- If applicable, hold the product independently tested.
- If your claim is against a governmental agency, hire Clark Law and Associates, LLC to perform tort claim notice to suit your needs within 180 days under ORS 30.275.